1. From now on, every faculty, staff or student (including overseas students) returning to Taiwan from abroad, or having a fever is required to report on line (https://ithu.tw/health ) in order to arrange health management. If the campus epidemic prevention breach occurs due to concealment, people will be hold accountable.
2. Those who have been confirmed to have home quarantine should stay at home or dorm. If not, you will be fined by the authority.
3. Those who are under autonomous health management should rest at home or dormitories, avoid going to public places or school.
4. If you returned to Taiwan from overseas since March 16, 2020, you should wear a face mask all the time, wash hands, and take body temperature morning and night until the end of 14 days.
5. If you have been in contact with confirmed cases, you have to honestly report to 1922 and the school Security Center (04-23509595) or Health Center (04-23590227).
6. The school must keep the teachers and students classes and activity records in accordance with the Ministry of Education to facilitate future epidemic investigation.
In consideration of the development of the global epidemic, MOE strongly recommends that people should not go abroad unless necessary (see attachment). Tunghai University also reminds everyone that for the sake of your own health and epidemic prevention, please avoid going abroad, especially during the spring break, to avoid being subject to control measures such as deferred entry, home isolation, home quarantine, or independent health management. If there are related costs incurred due to personal reasons, you have to pay for them yourself.
Wishing everyone good health and well-being!
Tunghai University Epidemic Prevention Team